Here’s my summary of behaviour change stuff that has inspired me this past week.
1. Via the RSA, Transforming Behaviour Change – beyond Nudge and Neuromania. I’m yet to read this, but at first glance, looks well worth a look over my Sunday morning coffee.
2. Interesting Behavioural Insights toolkit from the Social Research and Evaluation Division, Department of Transport (London).
5. Presentations available for download from last week’s Social Marketing Conference in the UK.
6. Great post here on the opportunities and differences of intrinsic and extrinsic motivations in gaming.
8. Does this change your mind about Afghanistan? Beautiful!
9. The Holstee Manifesto: Lifecycle Video. Lovely. Just makes me want to hop on my bike and ride. Making change fun and desirable.
10. An update on the growing movement (fueled by Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution) in the US away from flavoured milk in schools.
11. If you haven’t seen this already, the below is a great list from BJ Fogg on the top 10 mistakes in Behaviour Change.