A little late getting to these this week, but here’s what caught my eye.
1. One of the best communicators around, and someone who knows a thing or two about behaviour change. Jamie Oliver gets stuck into McDonalds and Congress.
2. And while on the subject of food, check out this BBC Radio 4 podcast with Mark Bittman as he travels to London to investigate the idea of the campaigning chef. Along the way he speaks with Jamie Oliver, Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall and Arthur Potts Dawson.
3. New work from IQ, the Swedish organization focused on driving a smarter view of alcohol. Will it shift behaviour? While it’s a powerful spot, I think it matters what they do to harness this emotion toward social support and action. What do you think?
4. A great little interview with Daniel Kahneman on BBC radio 4.
5. How to avoid the faddish side of gamification with Yahoo researcher with Judd Antin
6. Copying behaviour in action as police chief suggests Manchester riots copied from London riots. Hat Tip @herdmeister
8. The funny, charming and irresistible Marcel the Shell is back with some wise words. Why does he smile so much? – “Because it’s worth it”
9. Great advice here for Account planners and anyone working in behaviour change.